Friday, September 19, 2008

Azazeal is a brat!






Sooo I am being forced to blog by Azazeal! :P Anyway, Welcome to Charming Poses. I will keep you all updated on new poses here. This first list of pose pics will be long since I am a month or so into my business. After this I will update weekly! :) 

Speaking of Azazeal... He help me put together an excellent witchy altar. It was our first project together. It turned out excellent and comes with tons of goodies! Melting candles, 5 poses, book and wand you attatch! Check it out in either of our stores!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Duskwood/144/223/31 this will get you to Charming Poses
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Duskwood/120/201/31 This will get you to October Rust

3 comments:

Severina said...

Oh wow! you did it! :)

*gives you extra big smootches for being such a good fae*

<3

Azazeal Whitfield said...

*grins*

Hahahaha... pot... kettle?

hugs sweetie!

Charmed said...

*gasps*

Are you implying that I am a brat Mr. Whitfield?

*dons halo*

I will have you know I am an angel. Severina will confirm that! :P